Availing various types of loan
- Loan application to be completed by the applicant in the prescribed format.
- Map of the applicants’ residence / firm or company site
- Photograph and copy of citizenship of the proprietor / partners / directors / guarantor/s / key person (where applicable)
- Renewed Firm/Company registration certificate.
- License to conduct the business, where applicable
- PAN and latest tax paid receipt.
- Copy of MOA and AOA and board minute permitting bank borrowing in case of Private Limited.
- Title Deed, four boundary certificate, trace map, revenue receipt of land or land and building offered as collateral. In case of loan for construction of building or loan against building as a security within Municipality, documents certifying fulfillment of required standards set by the competent authority such as Naksapass, approval from concerned authorities, building construction completion certificate should be obtained.
- Historical/ projected financial statements as applicable. Selfdeclared financial statement in case of proprietorship / partnership firm and Audited Financial Statement in case of Private Limited Company.
- In case of working capital financing, latest sales turnover statement (> 12 months) or in case of new venture projected sales turnover statement (Minimum 1 year).
- In case of fixed asset financing, estimated cost of the project, quotations, expert’s assessment of the project and projection up to the project span.
- In case of loan against cash or near cash securities, FD receipt/ /Government Bond Certificate (as applicable).
- Document/statement evidencing experience of the Owner, Guarantor or Key Person.
- Documents/ statements indicating settlement of loan and certification of loan in Pass Category from existing Banks/ Financial Institutions, as applicable.
- No Objection Letter from Banks/ Financial Institutions, as applicable.
- Borrower’s details and borrower’s declaration.
- Net worth Statement of applicant’s and guarantors.
- Other documents as decided by the management from time to time.
Why with us
We can help you